Jan 8, 2010, 5:44 PM EDT
Ed Wade loves former Phillies who are seemingly past their prime and it looks like he's struck again. According to MLB.com, Brett Myers has agreed to terms on a deal that will land him in a Houston Astros uniform next season.
Myers had a bit of a tumultuous career as a Phillie, never really lived up to his billing, but he was an integral member of the legendary 2008 WFC team. For that, he'll always be fondly remembered. For everything else… not so much.
Brett Myers Archive [The 700 Level]
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money