Jan 7, 2008, 11:01 AM EDT
Just when you thought Brian Westbrook couldn’t possibly do anything more, he was in Tampa Bay yesterday interviewing players for the NFL Network. Fine and dandy work in the off season for the stud running back. My favorite part was this tidbit from Les Bowen’s article in the Daily News that may or may not be hypothetical.
Let’s just say, hypothetically, that in the press box at halftime,
Westbrook might have joked with Philadelphia reporters about how it
looked like Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Jon Gruden had let Eagles coach
Andy Reid call the plays in the second quarter. That was when the Bucs
abandoned their successful early approach of letting a strong running
game set up passing success against a fierce Giants defense, instead
trying to throw repeatedly in the face of pressure.
Westy even has a sense of humor. Love that guy.
>>Westbrook is ready to handle the tough questions [Daily News]
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money