Mar 15, 2005, 8:30 AM EST
What is the first thing you notice when you click on the link below? Well.. the first thing I noticed was the picture of Ed Wade signing an autograph. Who in their right mind wants an autograph from Ed Wade??!?? I think I would rather have an autograph from Tommy. Who is Tommy? You can meet Tommy here at Boston.com.
With Ed Wade out of the way, Marlon Byrd is, in fact, having a great Spring. Thats something else you could get excited about! I wouldn’t get too excited right away, its not even April. Also, check out some great spring training pictures here.
With three more hits and three RBIs on Monday, Byrd boosted his average to .417 (10-for-24) with four doubles. Shane Victorino, the Rule-5 selection from the Dodgers, appears to be losing ground. He is hitting .174 (4-for-23). "You’re going to see it all season long," Byrd said, his smile wider than ever and his confidence soaring. "The swing is there."
|sfsu on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|sfsu on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|The Bees Knees on Who are these Flyers? Tonight…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages