Apr 29, 2005, 9:22 AM EST
Mark Eckel is reporting that long time Eagle Chad Lewis won’t be asked back to the squad this year. It’s got to be a tough situation for both parties. Lewis has been nothing but a great player for the Eagles for years, but his age and injury status make seem to make him more of a liability than anything else.
Link: Eagles, Lewis have parted.
PHILADELPHIA – When the Eagles take the field for their first minicamp practice this morning at the NovaCare Complex there will be several familiar faces missing.
Some because of injury, some because they are unsigned, and some because they just do not want to be here.
Also missing will be tight end Chad Lewis, who remains unsigned as he tries to come back from a serious foot injury he suffered in the team’s NFC Championship Game win over Atlanta.
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Marvin Monroe on The Allen Iverson Celebriduck…|
|Earl on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|biggirlcookiemonster on Michael Carter-Williams doesn…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages