Jan 23, 2008, 2:00 PM EDT
No, not as the Governor of Alabama but as a video game superhero of sorts. Watch the trailer below.
We hope you’ve cleared the rest of your 2008, because the epic story of
post-cyberpocalypse Neo New York in the wake of the great B-Ball purge
of 2041 threatens to own the entirety of your existence for some time.
We can’t wait to find out the true nature of the chaos dunk and
discover what the press release calls "a cavalcade of easter eggs,
ranging from the mysterious to the unique." Hopefully by the time we’re
done finding them all, we’ll be nearing the release of the implied
second chapter of "the Hoopz Barkley SaGa." Hit the download link and check out the below trailer while you join us in waiting with bated breath.
Holy shit. It’s like, an actual game. That you can download and play. Featuring Charles Barkley. Trying to save the world. Amazing.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money