May 18, 2009, 1:57 PM EDT
One of the joys of watching the NBA playoffs on TNT is getting an extra helping of Charles Barkley every evening. Last night he went out on a limb and said he was picking the Orlando Magic to beat LeBron and the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals. But he's been up to more than just making ballsy picks. Below are videos of Charles accepting David Wells' challenge to a footrace, Chuck being parodied on SNL, and more of the Round Mound's golfing mishaps.
I'd put my money on Charles over the former pitcher for sure.
And the SNL clip:
Charles drills a fan watching a charity tournament:
[h/t Awful Announcing]
And here's bonus footage of Chuck losing a push up contest to a female camera women.
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money