May 18, 2009, 1:57 PM EST
One of the joys of watching the NBA playoffs on TNT is getting an extra helping of Charles Barkley every evening. Last night he went out on a limb and said he was picking the Orlando Magic to beat LeBron and the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals. But he's been up to more than just making ballsy picks. Below are videos of Charles accepting David Wells' challenge to a footrace, Chuck being parodied on SNL, and more of the Round Mound's golfing mishaps.
I'd put my money on Charles over the former pitcher for sure.
And the SNL clip:
Charles drills a fan watching a charity tournament:
[h/t Awful Announcing]
And here's bonus footage of Chuck losing a push up contest to a female camera women.
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Matt S. on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|BenE. on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|ron juke on Are the 2013 Philadelphia Eagl…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages