May 20, 2009, 3:11 PM EST
SI:What's your least favorite city to visit?
I really don't like Philly. I got a cheesesteak the first time I went
there, but other than that, there's just nothing exciting about Philly.
SI:Which city has the most rabid fans?
Chris Cooley:Philly. We got eggs thrown at our bus when we came into town last season.
There's also a fun little story about the Redskins tight end ending up on the floor of the team plane after 14 mini bottles. Good times. Also, to say "there's just nothing exciting about Philly" pretty much renders every other comment that dude says worthless.
|BenE. on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|Colin Firth on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|mike on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|FlyersFan on Yo, Flyers, start being selfis…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages