Jul 16, 2012, 2:44 PM EST
Chris Webber was mostly forgettable as a Sixers player. Philadelphians never embraced him because living up to his salary was never, ever going to happen at that late stage of his career. As an announcer/commentator, C-Webb has been likable at times.
Dime Magazine captured this clip of C-Webb calling a Rockets-Wizards Summer League game over the weekend and stumbling into a rather humorous error while attempting to make an Anchorman reference. [video below]
“I’ll just be over here quiet for the next 5:28,” is a solid way to run and hide though.
Chris Webber: a couple notches above Eric Snow but leaps behind Malik Rose in former Philly ballers turned commentators.
I was going to go with “Chris Webber has Ron Jeremy on his tongue” as an alternate title but that just seemed so, so wrong.
|will on Drexel beats Villanova in huuu…|
|hatshop on CAKE CAKE CAKE: What taste bet…|
|Hiccup on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
|drew on CAKE CAKE CAKE: What taste bet…|
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Dad Teaches Son Important Lesson by Letting Him Crash Bike Into Tree
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages