Apr 30, 2005, 1:03 PM EDT
South Philly is full of action this week with two Sixers games, three Phillies games, a Soul game, and day long showings of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Baily Circus at the Spectrum. To add to all of the mayhem, the Broad Street Run ends near the Stadium Complex Sunday as well.
Allen Iverson did his thing at the Wachovia Center last night and this team his team backed him up. It was a heck of a performance from Iverson. Time after time last night I found myself being impressed with Iverson’s ability to get open and make tough shots. I also found myself saying, "Wow. Chris Webber is hitting open shots, I’ve never seen this."
It was great to see the Sixers show they won’t allow Detroit to walk over them. Maybe we have a series now.
|Steve on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|Jeff on Could LeBron James be playing…|
|Rich Milkman on Remember This Guy: Chad O…|
|Jeff on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return