Dec 5, 2012, 10:36 AM EST
Coach Collins came out to do his postgame presser last night and didn’t even give his usual quick synopsis of the game to start things off. Instead, he went right into questions — a bit unusual for Doug.
And it wasn’t exactly frustration in his voice after the Sixers ugly, ugly loss to the Timberwolves. It was more a resignation that he just doesn’t know what this team is capable of, admitting that he doesn’t know who they are on a given night and that they haven’t gone through losing together just yet.
For those who were at the Wells Fargo Center or tuned in on TV, you saw just how lackadaisical Doug’s squad was last night. It may have been the worst game we’ve seen from a Doug Collins ball club. That’s saying something.
|ochospantalones on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Franchise on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|drew on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages