Dec 26, 2005, 10:23 AM EST
A new weekly feature every Wednesday (or so) here at The 700 Level: card of the week. This week, Curt Schilling.
Why Curt Schilling? Well, we saw him at the King of Prussia mall once about 10-15 years ago and were pretty fond of him as a Phillie. Once he become a Red Sock, (Is that proper term for a member of the Red Sox?) we started to think he was a bit of a moron. While I respect the fact that he participates on online message boards, I feel like he is often a bit too into promoting himself and his team. I don’t hate Schilling, I just don’t really care for him.
The face he’s making on this card is awesome.
Curt Schilling’s 1991 Leaf baseball card after the jump.
|Jason R. on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|ochospantalones on What do the Sixers want with R…|
|Bill L on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charles murphy on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages