Sep 13, 2005, 1:36 AM EST
I had one of those bad nights again when I write up a nice post with some good points, some good links, but then all of a sudden I click on the wrong thing and it all gets deleted. It was just one of those nights. My briefer synopsis:
Things started off horrible for the Eagles when Trotter got ejected before the game even started, and they didn’t get much better for the rest of the night.
The defense stepped up in some crucial situations. B-Dawk showed why he is one of the Eagles all time greats, when he wasn’t cramping up at least.
The bottom line: Donovan played like shit.
Birds fans shouldn’t be expecting a trip to Detroit let alone a trip to the playoffs if Donovan doesn’t get his head on straight. We can hope that the tough hit he took early threw him off of his game. If the hit didn’t contribute to Donovan missing targets all night long then we are in for a long season.
The rushing game was nonexistent and T.O. was contained rather well by Deangelo Hall who backed his smack up. That kid will be good.
One thing Eagles’ fans can feel alright about.. It’s only week one. Look for more analysis later today.
There is a fitting quote somewhere on this link for you people who care.
|Chip Smelly on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages