May 31, 2005, 2:57 PM EDT
Not sure how dated these are and I’m not into turning objects into women, but here is a link to the newest lady of sports Danica Patrick. On Sunday she became the first female to ever lead the Indy 500. That’s cool. I didn’t watch a second of it and have no real interest in driving cars very fast, but to each their own.
I did find it interesting how after the race some male driver complained that she has an unfair advantage because she weighs something like 90 pounds which allows her to drive faster. My answer to that guy would be go hang out with Jared at Subway or call 1-800-94-Jenny. I think he actually wanted Nascar or whatever the governing body would be to add weights to her car to make it even. Maybe they should also make the guy wear a bra during the race to make things totally even.
|galasso2586 on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Marvin Monroe on 3 Stars: Sloppy Flyers complet…|
|Jason R. on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|that guy on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money