Apr 15, 2005, 11:16 AM EDT
- See what Boston has to say about the Shefield/fan swipe incident at Fenway last night.
- George W. throws like a girl.
- Hang out with the geeks who are in line to see the new Star Wars.
- Please buy me Clocky for my birthday, thank you.
- See how far you can hit the penguin.
- Britney Spears is fat because she is pregnant.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is hot. (potentially not work safe)
- Right up BirdMan’s Alley.
- Photo Gallery of the whale in the Delaware River.
- Today is Leonardo Da Vinci’s Birthday.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money