Jun 29, 2007, 9:56 AM EST
I only included "pants party" in the title to honor the tradition of parties involving pants over at Will’s house. In Philadelphia, we call it: "going to a Phillies game and getting drunk."
Saturday, July 14th, 2007 – Phillies vs. Cardinals, 3:55 start time – Details on where to meet on gameday.
More details will surely follow. Daulerio is currently working on setting up a room at a bar down by 2nd and South for after the game. He’s also starting to prepare his Mamula sandwiches.
I’d also like to thank Annie from GPTMC for working with the Phillies and setting us up with a group ticket purchasing option through their official website.
Link to buy tickets in our group: https://www.groupticketwindow.com/groupticket/mlb/phillies/group
The ticket link mentions something about an "Unconference." Not sure what that’s about, just go with it. Just note that when you purchase tickets, It doesn’t tell us where we are sitting. Hopefully up in the 300 level. And hopefully this doesn’t backfire and put us all in dif sections. $17 a ticket.
More details will follow as we get closer, but now you can get your tickets all hooked up. I’d suggest leaving a comment on this thread after you get tickets so we can get a rough head count. (Or email me, link at the very top) A.J. has to make a lot of sandwiches and we don’t want his Mamula to go to waste. We will likely be there early and think we should coordinate a good tailgaiting spot. The Phils have recently clamped down on which lots you can party in, so we’re open to suggestions. We’ve heard good things about the "Jetro Lot."
Comments, questions, suggestions welcome. Also, if you’re coming from out of town and need any help, shoot me an email.
Hey Leitch, I don’t know if I’d wear that Rick Ankiel jersey if I were you.
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Webuppp on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return