Jan 12, 2009, 7:38 PM EDT
Damn it, Eli Manning! You see what you force Giants fans to do? What can they resort to other than destroying a Porsche, taking a bat to an SUV, and breaking their leg?
In the below video posted to YouTube, the description reads, “Giant fan upset over the G-mens loss to Philly decides to smash his car to pieces…and his leg.” I highly, highly doubt that these fans are destroying their own car. Perhaps they thought it was Elisha’s whip.
Update: More video of the Porsche bashing right here.
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return