Jan 12, 2009, 7:38 PM EDT
Damn it, Eli Manning! You see what you force Giants fans to do? What can they resort to other than destroying a Porsche, taking a bat to an SUV, and breaking their leg?
In the below video posted to YouTube, the description reads, “Giant fan upset over the G-mens loss to Philly decides to smash his car to pieces…and his leg.” I highly, highly doubt that these fans are destroying their own car. Perhaps they thought it was Elisha’s whip.
Update: More video of the Porsche bashing right here.
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Mungman on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money