May 21, 2008, 2:50 PM EDT
PWD: "Eagles’ Draft Pick Can Fly."
Les Bowen has a great profile of speedster DeSean Jackson. To quote Jackson’s father, "DeSean has not had a quarterback since he played Pop Warner
football. He didn’t have a real quarterback at Long Beach Poly or at
Cal. With Donovan McNabb . . . I think DeSean will be the next Iverson in Philadelphia."
Except Iverson played basketball and never won a championship, eh? But yes, A.I. was loved in this town.
>>Eagles draft pick Jackson sets record straight [Daily News]
|willh888 on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|greg on Playoff hockey returns to the…|
|chester on Watch Cliff Lee, who is awesom…|
|chester on It doesn’t matter what w…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money