Feb 25, 2008, 2:32 PM EDT
MLB 2K8 does not respect the Phillies enough.
Cole Hamels, SP, Philadelphia Phillies: An 85? That’s it? Come on now – for the ace of a Phillies team that stole a playoff spot last year, and one of the best young pitchers in the game, a mid-90s rating is more than deserved.
And Jimmy Rollins — the friggin NL MVP – is only an 88. Rubbish. Good thing I stopped playing video games after that bout with carpal tunnel of the thumbs in college.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money