Feb 25, 2008, 2:32 PM EST
MLB 2K8 does not respect the Phillies enough.
Cole Hamels, SP, Philadelphia Phillies: An 85? That’s it? Come on now – for the ace of a Phillies team that stole a playoff spot last year, and one of the best young pitchers in the game, a mid-90s rating is more than deserved.
And Jimmy Rollins — the friggin NL MVP – is only an 88. Rubbish. Good thing I stopped playing video games after that bout with carpal tunnel of the thumbs in college.
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|2sentz on Watch Charles Barkley ride the…|
|The Evster on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages