Mar 30, 2012, 12:20 PM EST
As we mentioned on Wednesday, our free one-day fantasy league where
you can win up to $250 in cash prizes kicks off tonight. So be sure to
head on over to our partner DraftStreet.com and select your team before tonight’s game’s tip off if you haven’t already done so.
If you’re not familiar just yet, here’s how the league works. It’s a
new way to play fantasy basketball that turns the season-long grind
into quick hitting one night leagues. And the best part is that you can
win cash every single day. You draft a team for one night and get paid
out as soon as the games end that night. DraftStreet.com
is at the forefront of this new trend in the fantasy world and is
giving us a great promotion: a FREE one-day fantasy league with $100 in
prizes exclusively for readers of The700Level.
This free contest will be salary-cap style drafting where everyone
tries to assemble the best team out of the available players. You will
have a $100,000 budget to build a team of 2 forwards, 2 guards, 2
centers, and 2 utility players. Each NBA player has been assigned a
price based on their expected fantasy performance.
Here’s our squad for this evening.
F Elton Brand
F Blake Griffin
G Deron Williams
G Lou Williams
C Tony Battie
C Dwight Howard
U Greg Monroe
U Kirk Hinrich
can adjust your roster up until the contest starts tonight, Friday,
March 30th, at 7:00pm at which time your rosters will lock and the
Live Scoreboard will be available. Our team is in there as
The prize pool is $250 and the payouts are as follows: 90, 60, 40, 30, 20, 10.
be fun. CLICK HERE to compete against us in the free one-night league.
Feel free to share your team’s roster in the comments.
|will on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|Ron Burgundy on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Scott B on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|psudrozz on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages