Nov 1, 2012, 3:13 PM EST
It’s time to put your money where your mouth is this week. So many people have been winning cash in our 700 Level league that we’re now offering money games in both the NFL and NBA.
Here’s what you can play in our league this week:
-A $1 NFL game which has $300 in prizes with a cool $70 going to the first place winner.
-A $5 NFL game limited to 20 people: The benefits of a smaller group game is it increased your odds of winning. The top 4 spots all split $140 in prizes.
-An NBA Free Roll. With the Heat showing their dominance on Tuesday and the Sixers getting off to a 1-0 start, it’s a great time to get your feet wet in an NBA free roll. You can play the NBA games each night and pick a new team. Our game is set for this Sunday.
If you need more to feed your addiction, you can play in any of the real money games in the NFL and NBA lobbies as well.
I’m going with Jrue the Damaja on Sunday. Show off that big contract money, kid.
|yishmeister on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|Jason R. on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|ochospantalones on What do the Sixers want with R…|
|Bill L on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages