Oct 26, 2012, 3:02 PM EST
Is it possible this happened while on the medicine ball?
Doug Collins said earlier this preseason that his team, and certain members of it in particular, needed to get in better shape. Collins later clarified those remarks, making them seem less like an issue he was really worried about.
Still, this is the guy who last year would publicly lust after Xavier Silas’ physique. So imagine how ecstatic he must be to see Lavoy Allen all fit and ripped again.
strength and conditioning and he had his shirt off. I said, ‘I’ve seen you with
three sweatshirts on and now you have your shirt off, so you feel good about the
way you look.’ That was symbolic. The black Arnold Schwarzenegger is back.”
Allen, you may remember, gained a good 15-20 pounds in between his senior season at Temple and his rookie year with the Sixers. He used that strength to body up Kevin Garnett in last year’s playoffs and has been receiving compliments from his teammates in camp about just how strong he is in the post.
That, combined with his natural defensive instincts, are good things — considering he’s going to be playing center in the NBA at 6-foot-9.
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return