Jan 14, 2006, 9:24 AM EST
We Boston College alum don’t have many legends to hold in places of high honor. I heard Troy Bell gave up his hopes of a career in the NBA for a shot at boxing, but has recently been spotted at an NBDL try out. Craig Smith seems to be too undersized to stick anywhere. Who knows where William Green could be? But at least we’ll always have our Flutie. Doug can now be seen as an analyst on ABC and ESPN.
I’m sad to report a nutbag Texas Longhorn fan has threatened Flutie and his family. The fan was apparently angry that Flutie jinxed his Texas squad. This means one thing: Doug Flutie needs secret service protection. If something were to happen to Flutie, we BC alum would be forced to put Mike Mamula in a place of honor.
The threat, which was not detailed by police, was sent to the Doug Flutie Jr.
Foundation for Autism early Sunday, police Lt. Paul Shastany said.
Although the exact nature of the threat
was not disclosed, the man, who investigators believe lives in California,
wrote, “You jinxed the Longhorn faithful and a chance at the national title,”
Holy shit. Sending threats to Flutie’s Foundation for Autism?!? This guy must be a Cowboys fan.
>>Angry fan threatens Flutie, kin [Boston Herald]
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages