Jul 29, 2005, 11:35 AM EDT
From the Eagles Website:
BETHLEHEM, Pa. – Defensive end Jerome McDougle was shot in the abdomen Thursday night during a robbery attempt in Southwest Miami.
After undergoing surgery, McDougle is in good condition according to the Miami-Dade Police Department.
"Our understanding, as reported by the MDPD, is that Jerome is in good condition after undergoing surgery. At this time, we are still in the process of gathering the facts of his situation. As soon as more information becomes available, we will keep the media and fans informed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jerome and his family."
Let’s hope he is OK. Not a good start to the Eagles training camp.
|psudrozz on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|Negativo on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|Chuck on The Evster’s NBA Playoff…|
|psudrozz on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money