Apr 27, 2005, 3:03 PM EDT
The Eagles are the early early favorite to win the Superbowl and only 2 to 1 odds to win the NFC.
You won’t find me arguing with this, but it is nice to see Donovan get some props instead of everyone ripping on him for choking/dry heaving/being tired.
The first Eagles mini-Camp starts this Friday. Will Donovan McNabb strike back verbally against Terrell Owens? Will Freddie Mitchell be on the Eagles? Will the Peoples Champ blow up?
Stay tuned for the next episode.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return