Apr 27, 2005, 3:03 PM EDT
The Eagles are the early early favorite to win the Superbowl and only 2 to 1 odds to win the NFC.
You won’t find me arguing with this, but it is nice to see Donovan get some props instead of everyone ripping on him for choking/dry heaving/being tired.
The first Eagles mini-Camp starts this Friday. Will Donovan McNabb strike back verbally against Terrell Owens? Will Freddie Mitchell be on the Eagles? Will the Peoples Champ blow up?
Stay tuned for the next episode.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money