Jan 16, 2005, 5:00 PM EST
The Eagles silenced a lot of their critics today by defeating Minnesota relatively easily. The starters never showed signs of rust after their extended break from real action. Jermiah Trotter played the best game of his career making big play after big play. The defense made some huge plays and shut down Randy Moss.
The offense seemed to be clicking just fine. FredEx came up with some huge plays and really stepped up. Mike Tice proved to be an idiot by calling a horribly executed fake field goal and then going for it on 4th and 22.
Donovan played with a lot of confidence and had two TD passes. Minnesota was just over matched. You have to love Freddie Mitch’s mocking of Randy Moss’s mooning last week in Green Bay. After scoring his first of two TDs on the day, Freddie mockingly pulled his pants up, then proceeded to put on the Belt as the Peoples Champ!
Bring on Mike Vick.
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Barry on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|LightMan on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|You're Clueless on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages