May 14, 2008, 4:21 PM EST
As part of the Eagles "Go Green" campaign, they’re latest swimsuit calendar has been dubbed eco-friendly.
Each of the team’s 38 cheerleaders was photographed in a natural setting – on the beach, alongside a stream, amid forest trees – while wearing makeup, swimsuits and accessories that are kind to planet Earth, she said.
I mean, why stop there? If you’re going to try and be eco-friendly you can certainly be a bit more natural than that.
One of the Bell sisters from Media, PA, after the jump.
|Trisha T on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|sw on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Tyler on Vinny Lecavalier to miss at le…|
|willh888 on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages