Jan 31, 2005, 7:45 AM EST
The Eagles have arrived in Jacksonville and seem cool and confident, while the Patriots still have their panties in a bunch over Freddie Mitchell’s comments regarding Rodney Harrison.(ESPN) In other great news, Brian Westbrook was named to the Pro Bowl (PE.com) in Hawaii with injuries to Alexander and Clinton Portis.
Bill Belichick says everything right. Watch (Windows Media) his opening comments about the Superbowl, Eagles, Brady, etc.(Fox) You can tell he has been here before.
Eagles’ fans are pumped for the biggest game many faithful have ever seen, and their spending on Eagles gear has hit some record levels. (USA Today) My trip to Boston for the weekend was fun. The whole weekend, I only saw one article of Patriots gear, being worn by the singer of some crappy cover band singing an M.C. Hammer classic. When I got of the flight in Philly, I saw 2 Dawkins jerseys within five minutes.
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Webuppp on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return