Jan 31, 2005, 7:45 AM EDT
The Eagles have arrived in Jacksonville and seem cool and confident, while the Patriots still have their panties in a bunch over Freddie Mitchell’s comments regarding Rodney Harrison.(ESPN) In other great news, Brian Westbrook was named to the Pro Bowl (PE.com) in Hawaii with injuries to Alexander and Clinton Portis.
Bill Belichick says everything right. Watch (Windows Media) his opening comments about the Superbowl, Eagles, Brady, etc.(Fox) You can tell he has been here before.
Eagles’ fans are pumped for the biggest game many faithful have ever seen, and their spending on Eagles gear has hit some record levels. (USA Today) My trip to Boston for the weekend was fun. The whole weekend, I only saw one article of Patriots gear, being worn by the singer of some crappy cover band singing an M.C. Hammer classic. When I got of the flight in Philly, I saw 2 Dawkins jerseys within five minutes.
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money