Mar 22, 2005, 11:10 AM EST
Looks like the Birds did ok with compensatory picks this year. This gives them a plethora of picks to work with and perhaps make some deals/moves.
Link: Philadelphia Eagles.
The rich get richer in terms of draft picks in the April 23-24 NFL draft. Word came down late Monday night (Philadelphia time) that the Eagles have been awarded four compensatory draft picks by the NFL for losing unrestricted free agents Marco Coleman, Bobbie Williams, Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, Duce Staley and Carlos Emmons last year. Added to the total of nine picks the Eagles carried prior to the compensatory selections, the team now has 13 picks overall.
|BenE. on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|Colin Firth on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|mike on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|FlyersFan on Yo, Flyers, start being selfis…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages