Jun 8, 2005, 1:57 PM EST
The Eagles are popular and sell lots of gear, more gear than any other NFL team for the first time ever. The only to make the top 25 jerseys sold list was Donovan McNabb. I’m guessing T.O. joined the team a little late into the mix. That is my only guess as to why he didn’t make it.
I thought this was interesting and found it on a random message board:
The PHILADELPHIA EAGLES led NFL teams in merchandise sales for fiscal 2004 (April 1, 2004 through March 31, 2005), the league announced today. Philadelphia, which ranked fifth last year, reached the top for the first time ever. Its previous best was No. 3 in 1981.
The Super Bowl XXXIX champion New England Patriots held the No. 2 spot for the second consecutive year followed by the Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders and Green Bay Packers. The Steelers’ No. 3 ranking is their highest since occupying the same spot in 1995. The Raiders have ranked among the top six in sales since 2000. The Packers placed in the top five for the ninth consecutive year.
Top 25 Players List Below:
TOP 25 PLAYERS
Rookies in Bold.
1. Randy Moss, Oakland
2. Michael Vick, Atlanta
3. Tom Brady, New England
4. Donovan McNabb, Phil.
5. Ben Roethlisberger, Pitt.
6. LaDainian Tomlinson, S.D.
7. Byron Leftwich, Jacksonville
8. Carnell Williams, Tampa Bay
9. Jeremy Shockey, NY Giants
10. Tiki Barber, NY Giants
11. Mike Alstott, Tampa Bay
12. Alex Smith, San Francisco
13. Braylon Edwards, Cleveland
14. Daunte Culpepper, Minn.
15. Ronnie Brown, Miami
16. Brett Favre, Green Bay
17. Jake Plummer, Denver
18. Roy Williams, Dallas
19. Curtis Martin, NY Jets
20. Brian Urlacher, Chicago
21. Peyton Manning, Ind.
22. Ray Lewis, Baltimore
23. Cedric Benson, Chicago
24. Kurt Warner, Arizona
25. David Carr, Houston
Source: NFLShop.com, 4/1/05-5/31/05
|2sentz on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|sfsu on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|sfsu on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages