Jan 1, 2006, 2:11 PM EST
The fine folks over at The Eagle Report went trick or treating and some how managed to hit the homes of almost all of the Eagles. Here’s a sampling of what the Birds were giving out:
Brian Dawkins – Jawbreakers: When we rang his doorbell, Dawk jumped out from behind a bush and made a nice open-field tackle that made me drop my bag. Then he pumped up the crowd and gave us candy.
A.J. Feeley – Aquafina: Philly’s favorite backup is so used to handing out water, he was surprised to learn that he wasn’t at an Eagles game on Tuesday night. Would someone send him to Trott’s Spot please?
They do about 20 more Eagles players and coaches. Worth a look.
>>The Eagle Report Goes Trick-or-Treating [Eagles Report]
|yishmeister on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|Jason R. on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|ochospantalones on What do the Sixers want with R…|
|Bill L on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages