Jan 1, 2006, 2:11 PM EDT
The fine folks over at The Eagle Report went trick or treating and some how managed to hit the homes of almost all of the Eagles. Here’s a sampling of what the Birds were giving out:
Brian Dawkins – Jawbreakers: When we rang his doorbell, Dawk jumped out from behind a bush and made a nice open-field tackle that made me drop my bag. Then he pumped up the crowd and gave us candy.
A.J. Feeley – Aquafina: Philly’s favorite backup is so used to handing out water, he was surprised to learn that he wasn’t at an Eagles game on Tuesday night. Would someone send him to Trott’s Spot please?
They do about 20 more Eagles players and coaches. Worth a look.
>>The Eagle Report Goes Trick-or-Treating [Eagles Report]
|ochospantalones on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|Ben on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|meankoalas on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return