Sep 23, 2005, 1:48 PM EDT
The Randy Moss show comes back to the Linc on Sunday and the only thing which could make it more entertaining would be if Moss and Owens had a sit up contest before the game even started. Sunday’s game features two of the three elite receivers in the NFL (Marvin Harrison), but Moss and Owens are far and away the most exciting of the bunch. Former Eagle great and now announcer on WYSP Mike Quick gave his pick of the two:
If I had a choice as to which one I’d rather
have, I’d say T.O. He’s tougher. I think he works harder. And because
of that, I think Owens separates himself from Moss.
Moss is naturally gifted and probably has more God-given gifts
than T.O. does. But, to me, there are a lot of people who are naturally
gifted who don’t take full advantage of it and I don’t think Moss works
at being great.
T.O. works at being great. That means a lot to me. That makes the difference to me.
What Quick is getting at here is the fact that Moss wastes some of his talent and we all know there is nothing worse than wasted talent.
According to ESPN’s team passing defense, The Eagles defense ranks second while Oakland ranks 26th in the league. This means Donovan should have a field day. Owens seems to thrive off of having a subplot of his own so I’d expect a big day out of him. I’d also expect production similar to the Niners game out of Greg Lewis, L.J. Smith and BWest out of the backfield.
Donovan, T.O., and Akers are all banged up, but practiced on Thursday and appear ready to go. I worry more about Akers injury than the other two. McNabb and Owens are used to being banged up,but I’m not sure how Akers will be affected.
Randy and the Raiders offense will put some points on the board, but Kerry Collins will likely turn the ball over a few times. I’m expecting a decent fight out of the Raiders.
Eagles 31 Raiders 20
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money