Aug 22, 2008, 7:15 AM EDT
Hey everyone…with Matt and E traversing the Orient, I’m one of the few they left the keys to. So for the next week (on weekdays) I’ll put up a quick morning aggregation of happenings around the internet for the early morning procrastinators out there.
• While you were sleeping, the US men’s volleyball team did what the women did the day before, in decidedly more clothing. Read about it and see clips here.
• The Phils fell to the Gnats, and DN scribe David Murphy invoked the name of Meatloaf. This can’t be good for anyone.
• Awful Announcing had the low down on Tiki Barber’s poor choice of words. You’re on TV Tiki, the word is COUNT.
• Do we add homophobe to the list of names people call Kobe? Dan Steinberg finds out by talking to a decloseted John Amaechi .
• As Matt said before he left, get better Jody Mac.
• Oh, and speaking of Matt’s trip…and Enrico still being in China…a little treat for you guys after the jump.
Okay, here’s the situation, my bloggers went away on a week’s vacation and….
(Note: I can’t embed the original one, so here’s a live version).
|Mostel on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Sid on The five best/worst tweets abo…|
|E-money on The Secret Service once threat…|
|rich on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money