Apr 24, 2008, 10:52 AM EDT
With the Sixers returning to the City of Brotherly Love this weekend to take on the Pistons at the Wachovia Center, Governor Ed Rendell has decreed that all Philadelphians should call I-76 by its proper name.
So we can all be I-76ers this weekend and, you know, enjoy the gridlock!
>>Get Along 76ers [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
|willh888 on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|greg on Playoff hockey returns to the…|
|chester on Watch Cliff Lee, who is awesom…|
|chester on It doesn’t matter what w…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money