Feb 15, 2006, 5:01 AM EST
It’s been a long December for Ed Snider and his teams. Snider’s official title is Chairman of Comcast-Spectacor. For those unfamiliar with Snider, he is basically the owner of the Flyers and Sixers. From his online bio:
Ed Snider is one of the true giants of the sports and entertainment
industry. His career has been guided by the principle that one must be
constantly moving forward in order to succeed, and it’s that philosophy
that marks his leadership of Comcast-Spectacor today.
It’s true. Constantly moving forward is vital to any business, including a sports team. Let’s just say things haven’t exactly been moving forward for his teams this month.
Halfway through the month of December, the Flyers and Sixers have combined to win… ZERO games. Ouch.
There are few things in life I hate more than the Counting Crows and as a Philadelphia sports fan, I may never believe that this year will be better than the last.
>>Ed Snider [Wikipedia]
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages