Feb 10, 2012, 1:35 PM EDT
Part of us hates to do this, bringing up the old painful memories while things are so copacetic in Sixers-dom, but we thought some of you may be interested in knowing where the Princeton offense is still being taught.
Eddie Jordan has bounced back from getting canned by the Sixers by landing a job with a high school team in Washington. But his ties to Philadelphia haven’t been completely severed, mostly because he’s still cashing a $3 million paycheck from the Sixers this season.
And then there’s the old office supplies! “Jordan keeps blueprints for each practice in a white binder that is
thicker than a phone book. Many of the plays are diagrammed on his old
NBA stationery goes a long way for your high school street cred.
>>Eddie Jordan Goes From N.B.A. to High School [NYTimes]
|PurdueAlum or @cjray… on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|gov on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JOn on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Renee on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money