May 12, 2005, 4:36 AM EDT
That’s me. I am going to be busy for the next few days. So you may or may not hear from me. Feel free to leave comments making fun of the Phillies, or Terrell Owens, or me.
Donovan thinks they can win without TO: ESPN Article
"I feel that if he plays or not, we definitely have a chance of making
it to the Super Bowl and winning it," McNabb said Wednesday, one day
after owner Jeffery Lurie said the team won’t redo Owens’ contract.
"That’s nothing against T.O. and it’s nothing against anybody else. I
just feel confident in the guys
that we have. With T.O., I think we can do a lot of great things.
Without him, I still think we can do a lot of good things."
There is a memo from the NFL that the Eagles violated rules in conflict to the NFL’s schedule, which means they will lose a week of summer practice time. This means one thing, Terrell Owens will get paid for that week, even though he wasn’t even going to be here anyway.
Donovan is back to his soup eating habits from Eagles.com:
The shooting occupied three days – one at Giants Stadium in East
Rutherford, N.J. and two in Philadelphia at Lincoln Financial Field.
The end result will be five new Campbell’s Chunky Soup commercials -
three 30-second spots and two 15-second commercials – and the stars
will be the McNabb Family. Donovan, a veteran of five years of
Cambell’s Soup commercials, his mother, Wilma, in her fourth year of
Cambell’s Soup commercials and the rookie, father Sam.
Feel free to send all cans of Chunky Soup to Terrell Owens or myself.
|Z on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|willh888 on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|yishmeister on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|red2gold on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return