Jan 21, 2005, 6:58 AM EST
WIP’s own Howard Eskin said the Eagles were a "Stone cold mortal lock" this weekend against the Falcons. He also had a man using the name Hound Dog Hank stick 16 quarters up his nose to get tickets to Sundays game.
In Freddie "Hollywood" Mitchell news, FredEx appeared last night on Fox’s The Best Damn Sports show. They talked about hats, bow ties, balding, and more about his phenomenal post game press conference comments.
You should be able to watch the new clip of Freddie Mitchell on Fox’s Best Damn Sports show here. Windows Media Player required, also a plethora of other videos via this link. Be patient with the link, it takes a minute to load.
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages