Jan 21, 2005, 6:58 AM EST
WIP’s own Howard Eskin said the Eagles were a "Stone cold mortal lock" this weekend against the Falcons. He also had a man using the name Hound Dog Hank stick 16 quarters up his nose to get tickets to Sundays game.
In Freddie "Hollywood" Mitchell news, FredEx appeared last night on Fox’s The Best Damn Sports show. They talked about hats, bow ties, balding, and more about his phenomenal post game press conference comments.
You should be able to watch the new clip of Freddie Mitchell on Fox’s Best Damn Sports show here. Windows Media Player required, also a plethora of other videos via this link. Be patient with the link, it takes a minute to load.
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Webuppp on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return