Dec 31, 2004, 2:08 PM EST
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — Casey Dick, a freshman quarterback who’s seen no action in Razorback games this year because he’s been redshirted, will start for Arkansas against South Carolina on Saturday, coach Houston Nutt said
The red shirt is coming off, Nutt said Sunday, because Dick has impressed his coaches with his passing in practices and has shown the skills to move the offense.
Fairly self explanatory.
UPDATE: Those weak ESPN people have since changed the headline from what I have above to "Untested Freshman gets nod against Gamecocks"
|Steve on Adrian Peterson thinks Mike Vi…|
|Ummmm on Union unveil new primary kits,…|
|bulldogmomanne on Before This Week, the Most Un-…|
|BirdGangT on With $13 million guaranteed, J…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return