Jan 25, 2005, 12:45 PM EST
Great quote below from the article by Page2′s Brian Murphy. I recommend checking this one out.
Sunday was about Philly, and Eagles fans, and a dream coming true after three straight years of their hearts and spirits being put through the "Liquify" level in the sports blender of fate.
The key moment, when we all knew it was to be Philly’s Day, was when little Timmy Kelly, blind and stricken with cerebral palsy, belted out a national anthem that had even hardened Philly fans — the ones whose lifetime of cheesesteaks have spawned the hardest of arteries — drying moist eyes. The good sign for the Eagles wasn’t so much Little Timmy’s beautiful effort. It was the fact that, incredibly, nobody booed the kid. It was then, and only then, that I saw clear sailing for Iggles Nation.
|charles murphy on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Robert Matthews on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|ericsaxon35 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Brian Grasso on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages