Sep 11, 2012, 1:06 PM EST
Friend of the Level and Sixers blogger Michael Levin takes a detailed look at what needs to happen around the NBA this season for Jrue Holiday to be named the 2012-13 NBA MVP. Why would he do that you ask? Because some people are actually throwing the Damaja’s name out there as a dark horse candidate for the honor.
Among the exact things that would need to happen, as Leving suggests: “Derrick Rose’s ACL explodes, shattering his leg entirely. In the
explosion, some ACL shrapnel gets stuck in Joakim Noah’s eye and he goes
blind.” Or “Nobody signs Allen Iverson.”
Go check out the whole list for some lulz.
UPDATE: We are big Jrue Holiday fans, for the record, and anticipate big things for him in 2012-13. Just not an MVP.
|Chip Smelly on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages