Feb 28, 2010, 10:28 AM EST
After a frustrating 2009 season marred by injury, Jose Reyes' 2010 campaign has opened with meeting with the FBI. Bureau agents questioned the Mets shortstop regarding his relationship with Tony Galea, the Toronto physician who is being investigated for conspiring to smuggle HGH and Actovegin into the US. The list of athletes who have visited Galea is long and distinguished, with Tiger Woods previously being linked to him as well.
Reyes saw Galea last year to receive the doctor's legal blood-spinning therapy, aimed at a more speedy recovery for his hamstring. The procedure didn't get Reyes back on the field any faster, but it did land him on the FBI's list of athletes to question. Reyes was asked on Thursday whether Galea injected him with HGH, to which he responded that he did not.
No word on whether he then circled the office with his finger pointing in the air.
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Z on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages