Feb 11, 2009, 2:22 PM EST
I don't eat Wheaties. First of all, they suck. Second, I don't usually eat breakfast. Third, did I mention Wheaties are terrible? I'm looking at some dusty cardboard boxes in the corner that probably taste better, same nutritional value too.
If they're going to put World Series Champions on the box every year though, news flash: YOU FORGOT 2008! The guys over at Home Run Derby uncovered the mystery of the neglected champions, and created some mock-ups of their own ideas for the cereal box that never was, including my favorite after the jump.
Make it happen, General Mills.
|James on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Jim on Video: Andre Iguodala almost d…|
|Jim on Video: Ruben Amaro Jr. attempt…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages