Mar 8, 2013, 5:26 PM EDT
1. The Sixers convince the Heat that they traded for Spencer Hawes at
the deadline and just forgot about it (but were super-excited about
their acquisition when it happened), then attack him on the interior all night.
The Sixers adopt a “Hack-a-Bosh” strategy halfway through the second
quarter, confusing the Heat’s big man into thinking that maybe he’s
actually a really crappy free-throw shooter, and causing him to miss 60%
of his FTs as a result.
3. The Sixers hire Evan Turner’s old
college nemesis Mark Titus as an assistant coach, causing him to go into
a psychotic fury and put up a 35/12/8 just to prove that people don’t
know shit about him.
4. The Sixers go back in time and bribe
Rick Ross to dose LeBron and Wade’s Ciroc bottles with slow-acting
laxatives the night before.
5. The Sixers start Arnett Moultrie at all five positions, and just sit back and revel in the non-stop alley-oop dunks.
8:00 tip from American Airlines Arena. It’s not losing if you don’t really even want to win.
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return