Jul 16, 2005, 4:28 AM EST
Flutie plans to attend BC: (You may be thinking to yourself, "self, why the hell is this guy who has a website all about Philly sports always posting shit about Boston College?" Well, it is because I like chicken and beer.)
Link to article in the Natick Bulletin. I hear lots of hot chics come from Natick?
He knows what people will be thinking. The name on the back of the Boston College maroon-and-gold jersey — FLUTIE — will stick out. It will evoke memories of the greatest quarterback in the school’s history, its only Heisman Trophy winner. One of the most enduring storybook careers in college sports history.
It could only happen once, right?
So why would Doug Flutie’s nephew, Billy Flutie Jr., accept a scholarship to BC and literally carry the weight of the name on his back? "I’ll always have that pressure of the Flutie name," he says. "But I feel I can create my own name.
Good luck creating your own name buddy, especially if you are a kicker. You might as well just change your name to Yudt.
|jpeezo on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|JMRA on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages