May 13, 2008, 5:57 PM EST
We’ll keep this short since we’re headed to the game tonight, and every road is completely jammed with commuters and Phillies and Flyers fans.
Home ice has meant a ton to both of these teams. The Flyers have only dropped one playoff game at home this year, and the Penguins have only dropped one at all, and it came on the road in New York. The players will no doubt be motivated to get this series to 2-1, and the insanity in the stands will hopefully energize them even more. Down a man for most of the last game, the Flyers were beaten to a lot of pucks due to tired legs and a galvanized Penguins team. With Ryan Parent called up to play tonight, the boots shouldn’t be as heavy, and the energy in the building added to that brink-of-elimination desperation should be all the motivation they need to take a W on home ice.
Without further ado, Stormy. Don’t blame us because our good luck charm happens to not stand for the oppressive nature of clothes.
|luke jenkins on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|dawkisgod on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Tom on The ‘Group of Death…|
|yishmeister on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages