Apr 22, 2008, 6:27 PM EDT
It’s been a great series so far, with two pretty evenly matched teams taking turns alternating between heroes and underachievers. We’d prefer to have the game 7 atmosphere be a glowing orange, but we’ve also seen that both teams can win in the other’s building. The Flyers have been great on the road this season, and they’ve also relished the role of the underdog, at times playing better when the expectations are tempered by a few losses. Even though they take some periods off, this team has a lot of drive, and John Stevens will have them primed for battle in this 1-game playoff series.
A few crushing defeats have brought the Caps back into the role of favorites to win the series, but the Flyers should be ready to scream, "Gimme the bread ya old bag!" grab hold of the series, and run off smiling.
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money