Jan 24, 2008, 5:03 PM EST
In this week’s installment of Football Food for Eagles Fans, Mark themed his weekly meal with how Eagles fans’ would be feeling after the game: crabby.
From Mark’s flickr page:
So, understandably, I went with crab cakes this week. And since the
Eagles played the Ravens of Baltimore, I made sure to use some good
quality Marlyland crab meat.
Doing alittle research, I found that a placed called Faidley’s Crabcakes
are considered by many to be the best around. So I found their recipe
and made them. Pretty easy actually, and great tasting too
On the side, I did some Autumn (though lately here in NJ, it feels more
like winter) slaw : purple cabbage and red onion sliced thin, mixed
into a dressing of cider vinegar, brown sugar, olive oil, salt and
pepper and chopped flat leaf parsley from my herb garden.
And in the glass, I stayed local and poured some River Horse Brewery Lager. Despite a number of Baltimorians trying to give me beer recommendations, I couldn’t find any of the Maryland-based brews they suggested locally.
The anticipation for what kind of feast Mark eats on Thanksgiving is certainly more exciting than anything that will take place at the Linc on Thursday. As always, you can see all of Mark’s meals here.
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages