Sep 11, 2007, 12:03 PM EST
This one is too juicy not to pass along. Flickr user, and member of The700Level’s own flickr group, MarkKNJ, does his Sundays in style.
Mark explains his Sunday tradition on his photo page:
Every season, I cook something for each Philadelphia Eagles football
game. My brother-in-law comes over and we make an afternoon of it.
After all these years, he now thinks we should do a book "Football Food
For Philadelphia Eagles Fans" or something like that. I’d cook and take
the photos, and he would bankroll it.
I try to attach a theme each week to what I make. This week, in
deference to the Eagles’ opponent, the Green Bay Packers, I did grilled
smoked kielbasa on a toasted bun with spicy brown mustard and topped
with saurkraut. On the side, homemade maccaroni and cheese, using
Wisconsin (Green Bay IS in Wisconsin) sharp cheedar and fontina cheese.
And Philadelphia’s own Dock Street beer to wash it down.
This is game-day food, JerseyStyle.
Alas, it wasn’t a good start for my Eagles: Packers 16, Eagles 13.
But at least the food was good!
Man, now I’m hungry.
|Negativo on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|Jesse on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|willh888 on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Jeff on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages