Jan 28, 2005, 10:41 AM EST
There were some great quotes by TO on his website message boards last night including:
EAGLE 81 WILL B FLYING HIGH!!!
DO U BELIEVE N MIRACLES OR BETTER YET, DO U BELIEVE N GOD?
I’M PLAYIN, SO STAY TUNED!!!
ESPN Radio has links to hear Donovan, Schilling, and some others on their thoughts on T.O. All the Boston Globe is worried about is T.O losing money by playing. Shows how much they care about winning. Apparently Philadelphians dress better than Bostonians.
Bob Ford’s article about T.O. putting the team first really hits the nail on the head. If he can help the Eagles win, he should play, if not, do whats best for the team. Today’s NY Post has some Belichick quotes which make him out to be fearing the Eagles.
And finally, a great read from Boston which has Ray Diddy talking about The Passion of the Philly Fan. This is a must read.
"The whole experience with pro football was a way of life. Every Sunday, the ritual was go to church, then go to the Eagles game. It was hard to tell where the religion stopped and the football began."
Go ahead, throw those barbs from afar, the jokes about brutally-tough Philadelphia fans being crude and rude, cold and ruthless. Most of the jokes come from people who never saw Shibe Park, never stepped inside the Vet, never put their hands around a Philly cheesesteak. Take it from someone who came from afar and never left, this is one great city.
I have a gut feeling T.O. is going to be healthier than any of the national media expected. The guy is a physical specimen. He won’t be afraid to play through some pain either. If he plays any kind of role in the Eagles beating the Patriots in the Superbowl, Terrell Owens will be in the history books.
|Joseph on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|jpeezo on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Matt S. on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|SadKumquat on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages