FOX Camera Man Roughed Up Outside Delilah’s Strip Club While Following Up On Andray Blatche Story, Has Camera Smashed
Jan 9, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
FOX 29 reporters were outside of the Delilah’s strip club on Tuesday night following up on the sketchy sexual assault story involving Brooklyn Nets big man Andray Blatche when a man roughed them up and smashed a $50,000 camera. That’s the story reporter Chris O’Connell told on Good Day this morning. They have footage of the incident which you can watch below.
As you may recall, Blatche and his friends met the alleged victim at Delilah’s on Monday night before all returning to the Four Seasons Hotel where the incident in question apparently took place.
It’s not visible in the video because the camera apparently smashed on the ground, but the camera man was knocked over and was taken to the hospital for a laundry list of injuries. My back kinda hurts just watching the video. May have to contact my injury lawyer.
[h/t William Bender]
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages